Mahjongmemes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mahjongmemes

meme'd ya good

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Talk About Ourselves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mary
Admin
mary

Let's Talk About Ourselves Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk About Ourselves   Let's Talk About Ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Use this thread to actually discuss who you are or actual information about you. There is honestly any way to go about this

I'm Mary and I made the forum. I'm 22, and I have a dog. I'm kind of a fat hippie without the weed free love and really shitty academia on the far east. I'm relaxed about most things in life

Buraiden Gai has my favorite character, Gin to Kin is my favorite work in concept, and I consider Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa his Best Work.
Back to top Go down
https://akagglegets.forumotion.com
Marieloveskaiji

Marieloveskaiji

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Ourselves   Let's Talk About Ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:43 pm

My real name is Mary but I like more Marie :0 ... I'm 14 and I'm so shy.
I love drawing, is so cool~! I love all fkmt works :DD and it's all ...... :J
Back to top Go down
shota-akagi
Admin
shota-akagi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Ourselves   Let's Talk About Ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 pm

i'm a fat donkey dick
Back to top Go down
420goku

420goku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Ourselves   Let's Talk About Ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:16 am

im GABE (or goku)
I LIKE MEMES
Back to top Go down
http://420goku.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Ourselves   Let's Talk About Ourselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About Ourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mahjongmemes :: Serious Stuff-
Jump to: